May 26, 2018
Expertise you need, attention you deserve, rates you can afford.
Most accounting and finance work doesn’t require a CFO. But, for the work that REALLY matters, you cannot and will not get a CFO’s insight and experience from a controller or bookkeeper.
For over a decade, we have helped both public and privately held companies in their start-up, growth or restructuring stages. Whether your company is not yet ready to commit to a full time CFO position or, for other reasons, an interim CFO is required, we can help. A CFO does more than prepare your taxes and financial statements; a CFO is a trusted confidant, a networking resource, a strategic partner and someone who will share their wealth of knowledge and experience to help you expand your business when the timing is right, or assist you through the challenges every early stage company must navigate. CFO On-Demand services include:
- Business plan development, financial modeling and forecasting.
- Budget planning and management.
- GAAP compliant financial statement preparation.
- SEC filings and private placement memorandums.
- Accounting system sourcing, implementation and reporting design.
- Capital acquisition including debt and equity financing.
- Merger and acquisition services.
- Turnarounds and restructurings.
- Exit strategy planning and execution.
- Tax planning and preparation.